Share this with any new parents you know!

If you’re a new parent or have ever taken care of a baby before, you know they like to put stuff in their mouths and drool all over the place. Parents are reacting with shock after finding colonies of mold growing inside their child’s Sophie the Giraffe teething toy. The baby’s saliva gets inside the toy and creates a dark, damp environment for mold to thrive in. Do you or any parents you know own one? Make sure you carefully clean it to prevent exposure to mold! Here’s a good video showing how to clean Sophie properly



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *