Meet Austin Injury Attorney Aaron Allison
Fighting to Get You the Recovery You Deserve in Personal Injury & Workers Compensation Cases
Born in Austin, Texas, Aaron Allison has always had deep roots in the Lone Star State, which began when his father, Dick Allison, created his law firm more than thirty years ago with a goal to serve injured Texans and their families. His father’s legal practice continues this mission as The Law Offices of Aaron Allison. Aaron grew up in this firm, shadowing his father from the age of 14. Thus, he has a lot of respect for what his father did for his community, and he proudly continues this practice.
Aaron is a graduate of Southwest Texas State University where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in History. Then, he obtained his law degree from Nova Southeastern University with a focus on Trial Advocacy and Personal Injury Trial Law. He is licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas, as well as the federal court for the western district of Texas. Additionally, he is a member of the bar of the Supreme Court of the United States.
Free Consultation with Austin Injury Attorney Aaron Allison
Aaron focuses his legal practice in the field of Workers Compensation Law and Personal Injury Trial Law and welcomes the opportunity to lend his knowledge and experience in representing you.
Call Aaron at (512) 474-8346 or contact our law firm. Be confident that your legal representation is fighting aggressively to get you the compensation you deserve.
Areas of Practice
- Straight Workers Compensation
- Other Work Injuries, including Traumatic Brain Injury, Knee Injury, Neck Pain
- Non Subscriber Workers Compensation
- Complex Personal Injury Trial Law
- Defective Products and Product Liability
- Toxic Tort
- Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Major: Trial Advocacy and Personal Injury Trial Law
- Southwest Texas State University
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- CA & LA
- Austin Bar Association