Meet Austin Injury Attorney Aaron Allison
He Fights to Win You the Recovery You Deserve
Born in Austin, Texas, Aaron Allison has always had deep roots in the Lone Star State. These roots began to take a firm hold when his father, Dick Allison, founded his law firm more than 30 years ago with a goal to serve injured Texans and their families. His father’s legal practice continues this mission today as The Law Offices of Aaron Allison. Aaron grew up in this firm, shadowing his father since the age of 14. He has a lot of respect for what his father did for his community and proudly continues this practice.
Aaron is a graduate of Southwest Texas State University (now known as Texas State) where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in History. Afterward, he obtained his law degree from Nova Southeastern University with a focus on Trial Advocacy and Personal Injury Trial Law. He is licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas as well as the federal court for the western district of Texas. Additionally, he is a member of the bar of the U.S. Supreme Court.
Free Consultation With Austin Injury Attorney Aaron Allison
Aaron focuses his legal practice in the fields of workers’ compensation and personal injury. He welcomes the opportunity to lend his knowledge and experience when it comes to representing clients.
Call Aaron at (512) 474-8346 or contact us online to start working with strong legal representation you can trust.
Areas of Practice
- Straight Workers’ Compensation
- Other Work Injuries (including Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), knee injury, neck pain)
- Non Subscriber Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Defective Products/Product Liability
- Toxic Tort
- Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- 100% of Aaron’s practice is devoted to litigation
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Major: Trial Advocacy and Personal Injury Trial Law
- Southwest Texas State University
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- CA & LA
- Austin Bar Association